Nubian Nigeria Limited is an Engineering company involved in the Subsurface and Surface Engineering services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry.
Nubian is a leading firm of independent subsurface and surface Engineering consultant, based in the heart of the historic city of Lagos and Port Harcourt.
Our company provides essential geological, geophysical, field development plan (FDP) and facility design services for practical applications in the exploration, development and production of oil and gas in the Nigerian basins.
Established in 1986, we were one of the first indigenous company involved in providing services to the industry before the advent of the Local content drive in the industry in Nigeria today.
We pride ourselves in the services we provide our clients which cut across segment of the Exploration and Production company in Nigeria inclusive of the international Oil companies (IOC’s), the Marginal field operators and the Independents.
Sustaining our credibility earn over the years is our watch word as we provide services to our clients across board.
- Quality checking and assessing seismic data
- Interpretation of Seismic Data, 2D/3D
- Exploration Basin Analysis
- Seismic Attributes
GEOLOGICAL PETROPHYSICAL/GEOSTATISTICAL MODELLING
- Structural and Stratigraphic interpretation and Sedimentological Evaluation
- Petrophyisical Evaluation and Geostatistical Analysis and Modeling
- Assessment of Geological Risk in Development Drilling, Appraisal and exploratory wells.
- Field Development Plans for Green, brown and matured Fields
- Field/Reservoir Depletion Studies
- Static and or Earth Modeling
- Reservoir Simulation Studies (both Dynamic Flow simulation and Static)
- Oil and Gas Reserves Estimates (SPE/WPC AND SEC)
- Optimized Wellbore Utility Plans
- Reservoir Level Uncertainty Management Solutions
- Full Field Surface and Subsurface modeling
- Screening and Identification of secondary and enhanced oil/gas recovery candidates
- Definition or assessment of exploration policies, Oil and Gas reserves estimates, and classification of reserves.
- Well test analysis: Pressure and production
- Economic evaluation of hydrocarbon resource
- Training and development of indigenous manpower
- Field, Reservoir and Well Production Optimization
- Nodal and System Analysis
- Artificial lift / gaslift initiation and optimization
- Olga Packages
Multiphase Fluid Flow in pipes
Nubian Nigeria Limited dynamic reservoir simulation team undertakes the following responsibilities for their clients:
- Data gathering, review and quality check.
- Data enhancement and supplementing, where necessary
- Carry out production performance, material balance, decline curve analyses and other performance evaluation analyses
- Conduct Well Test Analysis and interpretation on given wells (where data are available)
- Build dynamic models by incorporating all available data including validated PVT models.
- Validate the models by history-matching the observed historical pressure and production performance profiles
- Carry out probabilistic modeling: P10, P50 and P90.
- Carry out experimental design on history match model.
- Identification of Infill development opportunities (New drills, MRWO, NRWO)
- • Prediction of future performance of both new and existing wells in the field.
- Conduct artificial-lift (gas-lift/ESP) optimization analysis
FIELD DEVELOPMENT PLANNING
Nubian Nigeria Limited Asset Development team undertakes the following responsibilities:
- Reservoir production performance review – an evaluation of the reservoir historical performance to gain in-depth knowledge of the reservoir response to imposed fluid withdrawal and the drive mechanisms.
- Reservoir description – a description of the reservoir architecture and associated rock and fluid properties.
- Individual historical well performance review
- Material balance study of the reservoirs – to estimate OOIP and relative contributions to reservoir energy from the various energy sources at play.
- Reserves review – an estimation of the reservoir ultimate recoveries and reserves.
- Opportunity identification – identification of possible opportunities for MRWO's, NRWO's.
- Wellbore Utilization Plan – a plan for the short term or long term utilization of the well bore for hydrocarbon recovery.
- Surveillance plan – Data collection and analyses critical to future decision.
- Asset study plan – future studies for in-depth asset evaluation to mitigate uncertainties
- Mitigation Plan – a plan to mitigate uncertainties and other possible impediments to the realization of the FCDP goals.
- Gas Utilization – a plan to utilize all gas (AG and NAG) under "zero" gas flaring conditions
- Abandonment Plan – a plan to abandoned all wells and other production facilities
WELL TEST DESIGN AND ANALYSIS
Nubian Nigeria Limited undertakes well test design and analysis (co-ordination and interpretation of well test data) for the oil and gas industry:
- Build-up analysis.
- Draw down analysis.
Radius of investigation etc.
Nubian Nigeria Limited designs gas lift, determine ESP capacity to with-stand the bore pressure to aid the flow of reservoir fluid through the production tubing. The purpose is to bring the fluids to the surface at a desirable wellhead pressure.
WELL AND COMPLETION DESIGN
Among our expertise, well planning, design and completion activities involve:
- Plot of depth vs. time, Pore pressure vs. depth, Fracture gradient vs. depth, Mud weight vs. depth etc.
- Mud programme
- Drill string design
- Casing Design
- Tubing design
- Target depths.
- Expected casing points.
- Bottom hole assembly
- Bit programme
- Cement Programme
- Rig Selection
- Dry holes and completed wells
- Tangibles, intangibles, and contingency items
Nubian Nigeria Limited is involved in offering a COMPLETE ENGINEERING services to its numerous clients in a manner that meets industry standard and clients need. The process is achieved with effort and contributions from our core partners for maximum result and customer satisfaction in our service provision.
Nubian Nigeria Limited offers complete integrated services in surface engineering from surface facility design to a complete field detail design and installations which involve the following;
- Conceptual Field Design,
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED),
- EPC / IPMS
- Detail Engineering Design as well as preparation of specifications that involve:
- Wellhead and Production Platforms Design and supply,
- Flow Stations design,
- Design and Supply of Early Production facility Systems,
- Design and supply of gas gathering skids with separators
- Oil Treating Terminals & Gas Processing Plants (LPG and LNG).
Nubian Production and Drilling Chemicals Supply and Services
Nubian Production and Drilling Chemicals Supply Services is one of the company's units that involves in the stocking and supply of biocide, scale inhibitor, corrosion inhibitor.
Nubian Marine Supply & Logistics Services
Nubian Marine Supply & Logistics is a full service marine transportation and logistics company providing vessels and logistical support for Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria..
Nubian Waste Management
Nubian Waste has invested heavily to maintain its innovative approach to waste management in the oil & gas industry, some of these are: spill cleanup, site remediation, waste disposal among others
Nubian Trade is one of the units that involves in energy trading. We are committed to providing the highest standard of professionalism in our service
Nubian Manpower Services
Nubian business innovation is the establishment of a manpower supply division which has successfully served the needs of the oil and gas industry in Nigeria over the past several years.